Summer is here and in this scorching heat one would want to be comfortable. Comfortable clothes and good make-up add spice to bright summer days.
I got a chance to shop from the 2016 Spring Summer collection from Jabong and I found the perfect brand Lakme to use for everyday make-up in this hot weather. Here is a simple make-up routine I do during summers which brighten ups your look and also is perfect for a summer night out as well.
- I start by applying sunscreen because one should not go out in this heat without it. Apply it nicely so that your entire face is protected.
- Moving on to Foundation. My favourite has to be Lakme 9-5 Make-Up Foundation- Marble which gives a coverage to face and it looks natural.
- Next part is applying concealer as it hides your spots and dark circles. For my daily routine, I use Lakme’s Absolute Face Stylist Concealer 05 Honey 3.6M. This gives my face the natural look I want without seeming like I have any make-up.
- You don’t want to get sweaty and start melting your makeup. Apply compact after the 2nd and 3rd step. I use Lakme’s Beige Honey in the shade 05 which is a perfect radiance intense whitening compact. It settles down the make-up in place.
- You would want to add a little eyeshadow just add up a little spark in your eyes. I used Lakme 9To5 Eye Quartet Silk Route and used a combination of grey and nude colour.
- My most favourite part of everyday makeup is applying an eyeliner. I always go for a winged liner as it makes my eyes look big and vibrant. I use Lakme Absolute Liquid Liner in black colour.
- A makeup is incomplete without a Mascara. I use Lakme’s Absolute Flutter Secrets Volume Mascara and it gives so much volume to my eyelashes. Your eyes just stand out even with simple makeup.
- Last but not the least- a lipstick. A lipstick adds so much more glam to an everyday makeup. Usually, I go for a nude shade but during summers, I prefer bright shades. I used Lakme’s Absolute Gloss Addict Very Berry shade for this look. And it just brightens up the entire day!
I had a so much fun creating this look. I hope you all like it!